TECHNICAL SHEET ROSE
- Grape varieties: 100% Braquet.
- Parcel Exposure: South - South - East.
- Soil: pebbles, sand very clear (pudding) with some clay veins.
- Winemaking: 35 hl / hectare. Manual harvest in crates, sorted. Maceration for 4 to 5 hours followed by saignée. Must thermo-regulated during alcoholic fermentation after static settling
(stall 24 to 36 hours).
- Visual Appearance: Color characterized by the braquet, gives you lovely soft tones with soft golden highlights.
- Bouquet: The nose is frank, intense small dried fruits, herbs evolving on complex notes, floral and mineral.
- Taste: Ample palate, its delicate bouquet dominant of wild rose and briar rose, evolves with tones that are complex, floral and mineral.
- Its finish is long, pleasant, smooth.
- Serving temperature: 10-11 ° C.
- Shelf life: approximately 2 years.
- Suggested pairings / wines: It accompanies every meal of European cuisine, exotic and Nice.