TECHNICAL SHEET WHITE
- Grape varieties: 100% Rolle.
- Parcel exposure: South - South - East.
- Soil: Soil consists of pebbles mixed with a very clear sand (pudding) with some clay veins
- Average age of the vines: 20 years around.
- Winemaking: Harvest 35 hl / hectare. Manual harvest in crates, sorted. Technical assembly by maceration and direct pressing. Must thermo-regulated during alcoholic fermentation after static
settling (stall 24 to 36 hours).
- Visual aspect: Deep color, bright yellow, sparkling, does not tarnish with time.
- Bouquet: Powerful nose, citrus (mandarin, pink grapefruit), white flower.
- Taste: Ample palate, fruity, harmonious. These are wines that age beautifully and can give way to exceptional bottles with an amazing mouthfeel. Crisp finish,with
a pleasant length.
- Temperature: 11 ° C but not iced.
- Shelf life: 3 years to around 5 years depending on the vintage.
- Suggested pairings / wines: Dry and fruity, it may serve as an appetizer or as an accompaniment to fish and shellfish.